Jeremy Hunt Versus #nhs and #lovetheNHS Tweets
Jeremy Hunt and the #nhs & #lovetheNHS Tweets:
Mr Hunt periodically says a couple of oily things which you can stop if you "show" a message on-screen (see below) containing "rotten dog" or "cnut" (both of which will be accompanied by various soundbites, one of which is Not-Safe-For-Work).
Answer Back, Get Involved, Join In:
Type your message in the box at the top of the screen and hit the "enter" key or click "Show". Your message will fly in and surround Jeremy Hunt.
Tweet your message to your followers: click "Tweet" and your followers will see a link that shows your message zooming in and surrounding Mr Hunt.
Without any mandate the NHS is being privatised. The National Health Action Party are a good source of information regarding what is actually happening to the NHS, as is their Twitter feed at https://twitter.com/NHAparty. Bother your MP, support your neighbour, do whatever you can.
Information RE Tweets:
- Tweets are pulled in every fifteen minutes or so, not all tweets are used, just a small sample.
- If you want to keep a tweet on screen, move your mouse over it, or click on it with your mouse or finger (if tablet).
- "lying stinking rotten dog": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7311MxBUvI
- "cnut": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS5mVoqJpUk
- Hunt: "putting eleven hospitals into special measures": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JYH3A87SF8
- Hunt: "people like me cannot get off the hook": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JYH3A87SF8